UCO Behemoth Stormproof Match Kit
This new UCO Behemoth Stormproof Sweetfire Matches is our largest strikeable tinder ever. The Behemoth Stormproof Match Kit contains 9 strippable ‘points’. These ‘points’ are made from renewable biofuel and burn for 15 minutes. They are a great addition to any outdoorsman’s backpack, disaster kit or bugout bag. Stormproof means these matches will still light and burn even if they get wet. Our mission is to help you easily start a fire. It’s so easy, it’s almost cheating!
Each Behemoth Stormproof Match Kit comes with a custom, reusable tin and 9 Behemoth Matches!
- Stormproof strikeable tip, can be used with included striker in the case, eliminating need for matches.
- Made from sugarcane waste – bagasse is a fibrous sugarcane by-product and is used around the world as a renewable bio fuel.
- Each UCO Behemoth is 5.5″ long.
- Burn Time: 15 mins/point
- Weight: 0.8oz (23g) each
- Dims: 5.5″ x 0.75″ x 0.4″ (14 x 2 x 1 cm) each
Please note that all orders containing matches or lighters must use ground shipping regardless of what you select at checkout.
What is meant by the term stormproof?
Stormproof means that these matches will light in high winds and wet conditions from rain, sleet, or snow. They will even continue to burn after being completely submerged in water.
How long do the Behemoth Sweetfire Stormproof points burn?
Each point burns for up to 15 minutes.
Do I also need to pack matches or emergency tinder with these?
These points are strikeable, meaning they strike like a match, and they already include a long-burning emergency tinder.
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.