One of NAR’s smallest IFAKs, complete with essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) Eagle IFAK is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that offers both MOLLE/PALS – style connectors to attach to the assault vest/body armor and an upper or lower mounted 2.25” belt loop attachment to secure the kit in the high or low position on your duty/pistol belt, all in one carrying platform.
Sized as one of the smallest IFAKs in our product line, this innovative kit contains all of the essential basic life support equipment that is needed to address leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand.
The kit has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag.
The compact size reduces the space requirement needed for an IFAK on your vest or belt. The BLS Eagle IFAK has the essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential basic life support equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
***Please note that most medical products are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time*** This product does NOT ship outside of the United States
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Gray Bearded Green Beret assumes no liability for its misuse.