The Exotac candleTIN™ series offers the most versatile natural wax candle on the market.
The Exotac candleTIN comes with three wicks in each candle. The amount of heat and burn time is controlled by the number of wicks you choose to light. Light one wick for maximum efficiency or light all three wicks for maximum heat and light. They can be a source of light or a powerhouse of heat. This 6-hour, Hot Burn candleTIN can even be used to heat or pasteurize water in a pinch.
- Hot Burning Survival Candle version.
- Up to 6 hour burn time (approximately 2 hours per wick).
- Will boil 8 oz. of water in 18 minutes (requires all three wicks to burn at one time).
- Weighs approximately 1.8 oz.
- Tin plated steel construction.
- 100% beeswax with 3 wicks.
- Offers brighter light, burns cleaner and lasts longer than any other wax.
- Also use to light a shelter or heat an emergency blanket.
Looking for a more compact version?
Exotac candleTIN™ Nano 3-pk
The Exotac candleTIN Nano is a lightweight packable version of our popular beeswax candle, and is the same size as a standard tealight. These are light enough to carry in a first aid kit or throw in a pack and will still provide at least 4hrs of burn time each and weigh in at less than 1oz.
The small Exotac candleTIN Nano comes in a screw top tin. It’s a small package but packs a big punch. Use it to dry out tinder, provide light or terminate cordage. The possibilities are endless.
All of our beeswax candles are made in-house start to finish. We take pride in being a part of a process that has been around for more than 5000 years. 100% Beeswax – Beeswax is the cleanest wax you can burn. Free of petroleum products, it is pleasing to light and provides a safe alternative to low-cost petroleum-based candles.
Are these candles made with a natural wax?
Yes, these candles are made with 100% beeswax.
What are the candles best used for?
Use it to conserve fuel in your lighter, dry out tinder, or provide some light.
Are these made in the USA?
Yes, these candles are made in Georgia, USA.
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov