Firearmed® Volume 1
This film is an introduction to the groundbreaking Fit to Fight® FIREARMED® training program. Designed for the complete novice, the shooter, and the fighter, FIREARMED® is a skills and drills based program, for anyone looking to enhance their fighting acumen, in a firearms based environment.
• Learn to fight, with a gun
• Access and retain your weapon
• Enhance defense of family skills
• Understand the use of force laws
• Enhance decision making under stress
• Improve shooting skills
• Develop your draw from concealment under stress
• Learn life-saving trauma care techniques
• Establish your post-conflict strategy
• Progress your skills with unique training drills
This film details all of the fundamental skills required to learn to fight, when armed, while also demonstrating real-life scenarios and drills crucial to attribute development.
- Lessons for all skill levels
- A detailed breakdown of techniques
- Practice from the comfort of your own home
- Solo drills for skill enhancement
- Scenarios for applicability
- The estimated length is approx. 2 hours
I thought this was an outstanding series… It gave me a lot of content to consider.
– David R, 65, Communications Director and Firearms Instructor
One of the most helpful and eye-opening courses I’ve had the privilege to attend. Regardless of your self-defense experience or views on guns, the knowledge and drills of the FIREARMED® program will equip you to be better prepared to confront an active violent situation with confidence and appropriate action.
– Joe M, 26, Bank Recruiter
As someone who travels alone often for work, I was excited about everything FIREARMED® had to offer. If you’re a master on the range, or if you have minimal knowledge of firearms or self-defense, check it out!! The program was extremely thorough and informative, it gave me the confidence to feel that I could defend myself well if the need ever arises.
– Kelsey C, 24, Sign Language Interpreter
Absolutely life-changing! Completely changed my way of thinking with gun defense. There’s not a better program out there that’s realistic and comprehensive in learning how to fight to get to your gun, close proximity draws, and legalities of using a firearm.
– Cortenay M, 42, Mom and Real Estate Agent
I was thoroughly impressed by the way Amber and Ryan relayed such practical information about using firearms in self-defense situations. This course is a practical, challenging, and fun way to expand your knowledge; whatever your level of experience, I highly recommend this course for anyone considering owning or using a firearm, or for those who wish to learn how to defend themselves and others from them.
– Jami Hebert, 21, University Student & Nanny
This class teaches all of the things that a typical CCW class omits. FIREARMED® focuses on every aspect of proper defensive firearm use from fight avoidance, to gun retention, to defensive carry/draw/shooting techniques along with numerous drills. For me, the trauma care was invaluable. I highly recommend this class for every firearm owner.
– Austin W, 43, Civil Engineer
Produced by The Survival Summit
If you purchased Online Streaming:
To view previously purchased films, please log in to your account at the top of our homepage and you will be redirected to the “Your Training” page where you will see all of the films. Click on the one you purchased and would like to watch and you will see all of the chapters. Click on a chapter to start watching. You may watch the films as many times as you’d like as streaming is unlimited. If you log in and are not redirected to “your training”, just click on “your training” at the top of the homepage. Having issues streaming? Try watching in a lower quality if you have slower internet. Also be sure you’re not having device, internet or browser issues.