Grayl Geopress Purifier
Unrivaled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other purifier rivals the speed, simplicity, and effectiveness of GeoPress. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of safe, clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes.
GeoPress protects from global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even micro-plastics. It also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
The Grayl Purifier Cartridge uses a patented G3+™ Filtration Media– three filtration technologies in one for added protection:
1) A triple-charged mesh traps disease-causing germs while allowing water to flow quickly,
2) Activated natural carbon (made from coconut shells) attracts and traps many heavy metals, industrial chemicals,
3) An integrated anti-microbial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping GRAYL fresh between uses.
Add a GB2 Millbank Bag to greatly extend the life of your Grayl Geopress Purifier.
- Unrivaled ease, speed, and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink™
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers, adventurers, and survivalists to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 liters per minute)
- SimpleVent™ Drink Cap performs three functions:
- vents air while purifying
- protects against cross-contamination, grime, and dirt
- allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigue pressing
- TopoGrip™ non-slip TPE placed on all heavy use surfaces
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
- Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
- Height: 10.4″ (26.5 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 3.4″ (8.6 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in the United States; Geopress made in China, purifier cartridge media made in the United States
How many filter per cartridge?
About 350 cycles or 65 gallons.
Is this BPA-Free?
Does the Grayl filter viruses?