Heat Reflective Shell
The reinforced Heat Reflective Shell (HRS™) from North American Rescue® is a strong, flexible, lightweight covering designed to completely encapsulate the patient during casualty care. The HRS™ is constructed of a 4-ply, composite fabric with a protected non-conductive reflective layer that provides excellent thermal insulation and durable support for up to 250+ lb. Rapid 360° access to the casualty with minimal exposure to the elements is achieved through the use of 1.5 in. continuous Velcro® closures. The HRS™ has a built-in hood, integrated fluid absorption pad and top-to-bottom tapered shape to maximize isothermal capabilities.
- 4-ply composite fabric with a protected non-conductive reflective layer that provides excellent thermal insulation
- Tapered shape from top to bottom to maximize isothermal capabilities
- Built-in hood & integrated fluid absorption pad
- Continuous 1.5 in. Velcro® closures for rapid 360° access to the casualty with minimal exposure to the elements
- Reinforced and weight tested to support 250+ lb
- Vacuum-packed for small cube footprint
- U.S. Patent 7,766,950 B2
- Packaged: H 10 in. x W 6.75 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Size: L 78 in. x W 43 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
Ships within the USA Only