Helikon Poncho US Model
Rainproof, quick-drying Helikon Poncho, made of rip-stop polyester. It has press studs which enable the wearer to make sleeves or connect two ponchos together.
The hood is fitted with a cord adjuster. The great advantage of this poncho is that it’s lightweight and small sized when folded – when compressed, the poncho fits into 14 x 22 cm/5.5” x 8.66” bag.
Helikon Ponchos are very versatile and provide a ton of ventilation while walking or rucking. Ponchos also work well for shelter and bedroll use in a minimal kit or bug-out bag.
Normally available in Olive Green, US Woodland Camo, and Polish Woodland Camo.
- Hood with cord adjuster
- Taped seams
- Press studs and metal eyelets at the edges
- Hood with drawstring cover for poncho
- Dimensions: approx. 210 x 145 cm/ 83” x 57”
- Includes bag, dimensions: 14 x 22 cm/5.5” x 8.66”
- One size fits all
- Weight: 495g / 1.09 pounds
- Dimensions: 210 x 145cm / 52.67 x 57.08 in
- Material: 100% Polyester
Made in Poland
Is this used for a Ranger Roll/Burrito?
Yes. A poncho is the outer, protective layer.
Does the hood have a drawstring?
Will this fit over a backpack?
Yes, it is designed to fit over average sized rucks.