Individual Bleeding Control Blue Trainer Kit – Advanced
Train to stop life-threatening bleeding and SAVE A LIFE!
Please expect a 4-6 week lead time for delivery of all IFAKs
Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Trainer Kits by North American Rescue provide the appropriate equipment needed to teach individuals the necessary life-saving skills of bleeding control. Designed to correspond with the equipment found in our core Advanced Public Access Bleeding Control Kits, these individual trainers come fully packed in a distinctive blue nylon bag and contain trainers of intuitive, easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the C-A-T® tourniquet, gauze, pressure dressings, hemostatic, and chest seal. Also included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions. These trainers are available Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced configurations.
- The appropriate equipment needed to teach individuals the necessary life-saving skills of bleeding control
- Corresponds with equipment found in NAR’s core Advanced Public Access Bleeding Control Kits
- Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced configurations
- Packaged in a compact, blue nylon carry bag with PVC Bleeding Control Patch
Advanced Trainer Contents
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet – Blue Trainer
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x Combat Gauze Trainer
- 1 x HyFin® Trainer Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Blue Nylon Bag
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 16.5 oz