Kessel Pot 2.0 with Waxed Canvas Pouch, Stainless Steel
The Kessel Pot 2.0 is an extremely well-designed and well-made bush pot/kettle featuring durable, single-walled stainless steel construction.
A few things have changed, but less is always more. Uberleben took their minimalist approach to the next level, w/ a few major improvements — including a new waxed duck canvas stow pouch (that doubles as tinder bag among other things), newly designed lock-down handle, new easy-clean spout, new lock-in-place lid (no more rattling), and they added steam venting holes.
Also available in here in Titanium! This is one of the best bush pots in the woods.
- Capacity: 1.1L (37 fl oz.)
- HD 304 grade Stainless Steel
- Natural hardwood grab handle
- Easy-pour / easy-clean spout
- Rattle-free lid w/ steam venting
- Redesigned lock-down hanger handle
- Polished exterior for easy wipe down of soot and debris
- Waxed duck canvas bag (YKK zipper and carry handle) 3.9oz
- Pot Weight, Stainless Steel 11oz
Will this Kessel pot work for classes?
What is this made of?
Stainless Steel with a waxed canvas, zippered carry pouch. Also available in Titanium.
What size is this Kessel Pot 2.0?
1.1 liters or 37 fluid ounces.