Kessel Pot 2.0 with Waxed Canvas Pouch, Titanium
The Kessel Pot 2.0 Ti is an extremely well-designed and well-made dual purpose bush pot/kettle.
A few things have changed, but less is always more. Uberleben took their minimalist approach to the next level, with a few major improvements — including a new waxed duck canvas stow pouch (that doubles as tinder bag among other things), a newly designed lock-down handle, new easy-clean spout, new lock-in-place lid (no more rattling), and they added steam venting holes.
Also available in Stainless Steel here. This Kessel Pot is one of the best bush pots in the woods.
- Capacity: 1.1L (37 fl oz.)
- Natural hardwood grab handle
- Easy-pour and easy-clean spout
- Rattle-free lid with steam venting
- Redesigned lock-down hanger handle
- Polished exterior for easy wipe down of soot and debris
- Waxed duck canvas bag (YKK zipper and carry handle) 3.9oz
- Pot Weight (Titanium 7.3 oz)
Will this kessel pot work for classes?
What is this made of?
Titanium with a waxed canvas, zippered carry pouch. Also available in stainless steel.
What size is this Kessel Pot 2.0?
1.1 liters or 37 fluid ounces.