Leather Care Bundle
Horse Hair Brush: This custom brush is made from 100% horse hair and is assembled in the United States. It measures 6.75 inches, has a rocker back and finger grooves. As far as we’re concerned, it’s the Cadillac of horse hair brushes.
Horse Hair Dauber Brush: This custom brush is made from 100% horse hair and assembled in the United States. It’s perfect for applying Smith’s Leather Balm and performing detail work on shoes and boots.
SLB Shop Rag: This shop rag measures 14″ x 14″ and is made in America from 100% cotton.
4 oz. Tin of Leather Balm: Smith’s Leather Balm is a non toxic leather conditioner designed to restore worn leather and protect new leather goods. We wanted a product that could be safely applied by hand. A substitute for the toxic products we saw on shelves with harmful chemicals and warning labels. This large 4 oz. tin is the perfect choice for large applications, furniture, bags or multiple pairs of shoes and boots. It will last most customers 1-2 years.
Leather Balm Details
-4 oz. Handmade in Maine
-Made with only 3 all natural ingredients
-Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
-Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
-Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.