MIL-TEC® RIPSTOP WET WEATHER PONCHO
The MilTec Poncho is a rainproof, quick-drying poncho, made of rip-stop polyester. It has press studs which enable to make sleeves or connect two ponchos together.
The hood is fitted with a cord adjuster. The great advantage of this MilTec poncho is its versatility, light weight, and small size when folded.
MilTec Ponchos are very versatile and provide a ton of ventilation while walking or rucking. Ponchos also work well for shelter and bedroll use in a minimal kit or bug-out bag.
- Hood with cord adjuster
- Taped seams
- Press studs and metal eyelets at the edges
- Hood with drawstring cover for poncho
- Dimensions: approx. 83” x 59”
- Includes a bag for carrying and storage
- One size fits most
- Weight:1.5 pounds
- Material: 100% Polyester. Polyvinyl Chloride Coated
- Ripstop Fabric
Is this used for a Ranger Roll/Burrito?
Yes. A poncho is the outer, protective layer.
Does the hood have a drawstring?
Will this fit over a backpack?
Yes, it is designed to fit over average sized rucks.