This Mora hook knife with leather sheath has a double-edged stainless steel blade so that you can use it for both pull and push carving, right or left-handed.
We have optimized the blade to make it run smooth over the inside of the spoon or bowl. Improved edge bevels complete the blade and give you an optimum carving experience.
INCLUDES LEATHER SHEATH
To protect both you and the knife, it comes with a simple but ingeniously designed edge protection. The sheath is made out of Swedish vegetable tanned leather manufactured locally with cowhides from the region.
MORA HOOK KNIFE 162 FEATURES
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade, 16mm internal radius
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
- Includes Leather Sheath
HOOK KNIFE 162 SPECIFICATIONS
- NET WEIGHT: 62 g (2.18 oz)
- PRODUCT LENGTH: 170 mm (6.7 inches)
- GROSS WEIGHT: 111 g (3.91 oz)
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 29 mm (1.14 inches)
- BLADE THICKNESS: 2.0 mm
- INTERNAL RADIUS: 16 mm
- KNIFE LENGTH: 164 mm (6.4 inches)
- BLADE LENGTH: 55 mm (2.16 inches)
PLEASE NOTE: Patina of the blade is a normal part of the tempering process and does not affect the performance of the product.
Is this a spoon knife?
Yes. This hook knife has a tight curve that's perfect for spoons and other tighter curves.
Is this good for carving or whittling spoons?
Yes, excellent. Add a Mora 106 for the flat areas and you're set.
Where is this made?
Mora knives are proudly made in Sweden.