Mora Classic NO. 1/0 (C) Red Knife
The Morakniv Classic knives are a true story. They are our tribute to the Swedish handicraft tradition that we have been part of for over a century. This all-round knife has a 77 mm long blade and is suitable for multiple purposes.
The Morakniv Classics are made of carbon steel which makes the knives easy to sharpen but requires more maintenance when exposed to moisture or corrosive environment. Make sure to keep the blade clean and dry.
The characteristic barrel shaped red stained birch handle was first introduced around one hundred years ago with the ambition to portray an exclusive mahogany knife. In the decades since, it has grown into one of the most beloved lifestyle knives in the world – a timeless Morakniv in its purest form.
- New black polymer sheath with leather belt strap
- Traditional craft/utility knife with carbon steel blade
- Strong, edge-holding high-carbon steel blade
- All-round knife has a 77 mm long blade and is suitable for multiple purposes.
- Timeless comfort and appeal of a barrel-shaped, birch wood handle
- Handle: Red-stained birch
- Sheath: Black polymer with leather belt strap
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Total Length: 6.7” (170 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.0” (77 mm)
- Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Product Weight: 1.9 oz. (55 g)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Inner/master Qty: 1 / 5
- Packaged Weight: 0.18 lbs (80g)
- Packaged Dims: 9.5” x 2.25” x 1.5”
- Packaging: Peggable Box