Mora Classic Wood Splitting Knife, Stainless
Hearkening back to the timeless performance and quality of your Grandfather’s favorite tools, the Classic Series represents the very soul of over 100 years of Morakniv heritage and hand-crafted quality.
Classic stained birch handles with versatile blade shapes, lengths and enduring craftsmanship, these knives are defined by their name. Great for making Rabbitsticks and countless other bushcraft and construction tasks.
- A traditional dual-handled pull knife for making kindling
- Dual handles for pulling with a 115 mm blade
- Timeless comfort and appeal of barrel-shaped, birchwood handles
- Strong, edge-holding Swedish stainless steel blade
- UPC: 7391846026006
- Handle: Red-stained birch
- Steel: Stainless
- Total Length: 13.75” (350 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.5” 115mm
- Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (73 g)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
What is this for?
A draw knife can be used for safely splitting kindling, making bows and safely removing material on any woodcrafting project.
Do these remove bark well?
Yes, this is a great tool for the removal of bark and thinning small timbers.
Is this high carbon steel?
No. This blade is stainless steel for strong edge retention.