This was my first Morakniv, and I have loved them since. The Companion is another great pic for anything you need a knife to do for you in the wilderness. I’ve used mine for wood processing, carving, and food prep. It takes a really sharp edge and is very easy to maintain in the field.
The all-in-one knife for outdoor buffs with a blade of carbon steel. The patterned high-friction grip that makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to handle. Plastic sheath with a belt clip.
- Knife with a 2.0 mm thick carbon steel blade.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Forest green plastic sheath with belt clip.
- Made in Sweden
- Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.08″ (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1″ (104 mm)
- Total Length: 8.5″ (217 mm)
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz. (110 g)