The Silky Pocketboy 130 is truly a little giant. This folding saw is super lightweight and durable with a strikingly compact design. Marvelous cutting capacity. Medium Teeth (10 teeth per 30mm). Includes a convenient carrying case.
Taper-ground blade reduces friction on the side of the blade, putting more of your energy into cutting wood rather than overcoming the forces of friction. Slender blade design also decreases blade friction.
Rust- and resin-resistant, hard chrome-plated steel blade with impulse hardened, non-set teeth cuts on the pull stroke for maximum performance and ergonomics.
There’s no excuse to leave home without this workhorse Silky Pocketboy folding saw in your kit … or pocket!
– 10 teeth per 30mm
– 130mm (5.12 inch) length blade
– Weight 170g (6.0 OZ)
– Chrome plated, taper ground blade
– Electrical induction hardened teeth
– Low effort triple edge, non-set tooth design
– Blade locks securely in two positions for flush cutting
– Folding feature protects blade
– Flip-Lock carrying case with belt clip included
– Non-slip rubberized handle
– Superior finish quality
– Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
– Lawn & Garden
– Outdoor & Hunting
– Bamboo Cutting
– Pruning & Trimming
– DIY & Hobby
Made in Japan
Does this really fit in a pocket?
Yes. At under 6 inches it's super convenient to carry.
Will this fit the curved blades, too?
Yes. The 130mm flat or curved blades will both fit.
Will this work for GB2 courses?
Yes, but always check you specific Packing List just to be sure.