Survival, Escape and Evasion
Escape And Evasion, Starring Jack Richland, a US Marine Veteran and CEO of Black Scout Survival as he teaches critical skills and techniques to turn you into his personal student, and gives you the up-close and critical details with crystal clear instructions, to turn you into a captor’s worst nightmare.
In the year 2014 the United States of America averaged:
- 700 Abductions per day
- 8,000 home invasions per day
- 40 murders per day
And those are just the crimes that were actually reported
Right here in the United States of America during relatively safe times, a violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds. What will that look like when times get worse?
You buy a gun to protect yourself and your family, but how will you protect them when you’re not right there by their side?
In this Online Streaming video you will learn:
- Escape illegal Restraints
- Escape handcuffs
- Escape duct Tape
- Escape zip Ties and Flex Cuffs
- Escape ropes
- Escape from the trunk of a car while handcuffed
- How to secretly carry everyday items on your person to escape illegal restraints
- How to lose someone who you suspect is following you
- Anti Tracking & Counter Surveillance Techniques
- Untraceable Communications
- Lock Picking with tools as well as everyday items
- Cellphone Complacency
- Anti-kidnapping techniques
- Everyday disguises that will make you virtually disappear
If you purchased Online Streaming:
To view previously purchased films, please log in to your account at the top of our homepage and you will be redirected to the “Your Training” page where you will see all of the films. Click on the one you purchased and would like to watch and you will see all of the chapters. Click on a chapter to start watching. You may watch the films as many times as you’d like as streaming is unlimited. If you log in and are not redirected to “your training”, just click on “your training” at the top of the homepage. Having issues streaming? Try watching in a lower quality if you have slower internet. Also be sure you’re not having device, internet or browser issues.