Tactical Operator Response Kit – TORK
Basic Life Support IFAK for the Assault Vest or Body Armor
The BLS Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (BLS TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the need for a compact individual first aid kit which carries the basic life support equipment to address leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. The BLS TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding, self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma.
It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The BLS TORK™ also features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
- 1 x Bag (TORK™)
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Lg.
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
***Please note that most medical products are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time*** This product does NOT ship outside of the United States
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Gray Bearded Green Beret assumes no liability for its misuse.