Bahco 21” Dry Wood Bow or Bucksaw Blade
This Bahco 21″ saw blade can be used to bushcraft a bow or buck saw in the field.
Rolls easily into a bush pot, Kessel Pot or other similarly-sized containers. Also fits in some pocket belts, backpack shoulder straps or hydration pockets for easy transport.
- For cutting dry, seasoned wood, as well as for cross-cutting fresh, green wood
- Peg teething
- Hardened and tempered high-quality steel
- Tooth points high-frequency, heat induction hardened for long-lasting performance
- Easier cutting in dry seasoned wood from the peg teething
- Longer lasting performance with the high frequency, induction hardened points
- Rust-prevention treated and packed in individual sleeve printed with graphically illustrated text for correct blade selection
Is this Bahco 21
The teeth are optimized for dry wood, but do work in green. Green wood blades are very tough to use in dry wood.
What's this for?
To build your own bow or bucksaw in the field. Will also fit most commercial bow or bucksaws requiring a 21
Do these rust?
Yes. They are rust resistant treated, but care should still be taken for the best performance.