NAR Trauma Shears
Built for safety and efficiency, the NAR Trauma Shears from North American Rescue lets tactical healthcare professionals get the job done, and get it done right. These paramedic shears are made from premium-grade stainless steel. Their serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials.
Their soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles provide maximum control, even when wet. Their clothing lift lip and rounded tip provide the ultimate in patient safety. These are black shears made to meet the challenges of casualty care with precision and dependability.
- SEL#: 09MS-01-SHER
- NATO NSN: 6510-01-622-1624
- Premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness
- Enhanced serrated lower edge cuts through the toughest materials
- Clothing-lift lip and rounded tip for ultimate patient safety
- Soft-grip, non-slip contoured handles for maximum control even when wet
- Unique all-over black color
- L 7.25 in. x W 3.7 in. x D 0.4 in.
- Weight: 2 oz
Are these the same NAR Trauma Shears that professionals use?
Yes, tactical healthcare professionals, EMTs, and Wilderness First Responders choose these shears based on their rugged yet efficient performance in the worst conditions.
What are these shears made out of?
These NAR Trauma Shears are made with premium-grade stainless steel with precision sharpness and an enhanced serrated lower edge to cut through the toughest materials.
What are the handles made from?
The handles are made from a durable, yet soft-grip, non-slip contoured material for maximum control even when wet.