Signaling Bug Out Survival Supplement BOSS Kit
Don’t get lost in the woods without a way to signal for help! The Signaling Bug Out Survival BOSS Kit gives you what you need to let people know where you are.
Signal planes with the signal mirror or orange smoke cartridges.
Leave notes and trails for search parties with the orange ribbon and waterproof paper.
Turn snow or water fluorescent green with the dye marker. Get noticed with the Signaling B.O.S.S.!
Many may not think of signal in the context of “bugging out”. What you must keep in mind is that a Bug Out Bag or a Go Bag is nothing more than an emergency kit.
Call it what you want, but at its core, it is a bag of resources to provide for your needs in an emergency. It is not limited to survival any more than it is limited to bugging out. The needs are the same.
The Signaling Bug Out Survival Supplement Kit covers your signaling needs.
- Signal mirror
- 2 chemlights
- 1 Orange smoke cartridge- 3 minutes of dense, orange smoke
- 15’ Orange vinyl ribbon- Use as trail markers
- Fluorescent Dye marker- Spread in a lake, river or snow for a bright green signal
- Chalk- Mark messages and directions on rock faces
- Permanent marker
- 5 Reflective patches
- 5 Sheets Waterproof paper
- Mylar signal panel/blanket- Orange one side, reflective reverse side, 52″x82″
- 10 reflective tacks
- 6′ reflective cordage
- Survival instruction sheet
- Size: 11x7x2 inches
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
To learn more about the various BOSS kits we have available and to get some tips and tricks from Joshua himself, please click HERE.
Where can I learn about signaling?
Our Wilderness Skills Course has a module dedicated to signals.
Does this kit cover day and night signals?
Yes, there are options for both day and night signals.
Do these work for a kid's kit?
Yes, but note there are matches included.